The Nike iD that dawns the color-way I designed with NIke iD through a video chat has finally arrived. I’ll be out this weekend shooting them in the place where I got the inspiration from. This was a lot of fun to do and the colors will not be as obvious as you may think. For now, here’s the photo I posted on my Instagram…
Why Are Kids Getting Killed For Their Sneakers?
- Sneek Peek: ASICS x Ronnie Fieg Gel Lyte V "The Cove"
- Customizer: New Balance US574M1 Custom "Quatro Azules"
- Available: Nike Roshe Run "Tropical Twist"
- Uniqlo "Japan Raw Selvidge Denim"
- Grand Opening: Flight Club New York Broadway
- Sneek Peek: Saucony x End Shadow 5000 "Burger"
- Exclusive: Nike Roshe Run iD Samples + Swatches
- Available: Nike Flyknit Trainer "Multi-Color"
- New Balance 1500UKG, PSW retros VS 1500CHF
- Customizer: Nike Roshe Run iD "Blue Monday"
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Size Up The Comparisons
Live Blogging On The Go
The Vagrant Sneaker
History Repeats Itself