For those owning the first ASICS “Super Red”, today must be an exciting one for you and others that want the second iteration of that make-up. The red pigskin GTll will finally see relase this coming Friday, April 27th at 11am at both stores, Kith Manhattan, Kith Brooklyn and online at KithNYC.com. You can view a few pictures of the shoe and a couple of the model dawning them after the break. Good luck on grabbing the pigskin red shoe…
Angel ”VS” Gonzalez
Freelance Product Photographer, Blogger and Writer. Creator of the Flickr Group, "camerasNsneakers".
My Photography On TUMBLR
Why Are Kids Getting Killed For Their Sneakers?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Available: Nike Roshe Run FB Yeezy (Fútbol)
- Coming Soon: Reebok Classic Leather x Solebox "Sturnella Militaris"
- Customizer: Nike iD x Vagrant Sneaker Free 3.0 “Colors Around NYC” PT. 3 of 3
- Grand Opening: Flight Club New York Broadway
- Exclusive: Nike iD Flyknit
- Exclusive: Nike Roshe Run iD Samples + Swatches
- New Balance 1500UKG, PSW retros VS 1500CHF
- Uniqlo "Japan Raw Selvidge Denim"
- Customizer: New Balance US574M1 Custom "MNR 2"
- Customizer: Nike Roshe Run iD "Urban Volt"
Fresh Out The Box Review
Size Up The Comparisons
Live Blogging On The Go
The Vagrant Sneaker
History Repeats Itself