So after a slight delay, the collaborative effort by boutique ACHT (8cht) is almost here. Back in March, we got a nice look into the Saucony x 8cht Shadow 6000 “Invictus”. We were also told about the month long delay, but now everyone patiently waiting for these great looking shoes can stop and take note. This coming Saturday the 7th at 11:00 am will see the launch at the ACHT retail store in Amsterdam. They will only be available in-store to 140 pieces at the price of 125 Euros. I posed the question if these will see release anywhere else, and their response was no. So if you have any hook-ups up there, now’s the time to sort it out with them. Good luck to everyone out there…
Angel ”VS” Gonzalez
Freelance Product Photographer, Blogger and Writer. Creator of the Flickr Group, "camerasNsneakers".
My Photography On TUMBLR
Why Are Kids Getting Killed For Their Sneakers?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Exclusive: Nike iD Flyknit
- Available: Nike Roshe Run FB Yeezy (Fútbol)
- Coming Soon: Reebok Classic Leather x Solebox "Sturnella Militaris"
- le coq sportif x Footpatrol Éclat “Macaron Edition”
- Customizer: Nike iD x Vagrant Sneaker “Colors Around NYC” PT. 2 of 3
- Exclusive: Nike Roshe Run iD Samples + Swatches
- Customizer: Nike Roshe Run iD "Urban Volt"
- New Balance 1500UKG, PSW retros VS 1500CHF
- Grand Opening: Flight Club New York Broadway
- Sale Alert: Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Fresh Out The Box Review
Size Up The Comparisons
Live Blogging On The Go
The Vagrant Sneaker
History Repeats Itself